Sunday 21 July 2013

Lego Minifigures - Series 9 - Cyclops

Loot Value: 12.90


 "I got my eye on you"

"I still got my eye on you"
Due to the nature of the eye and the Cyclops helmet the eye can be positioned to look/see intended direction.

Without the helmet.

The head also features alternate face. Happy Cyclops.

This is the view behind. Since it has two faces, there is always a face behind the face....

When the happy face is used together with the Cyclops helmet, it creates, Sceptical Syclops..

Sceptical Syclops says: "I was sceptical at first to loot this, but glad I did. A figure able to have 4 expressions is unique."

Sceptical Syclops will be providing us with more sceptical comments and warns us of impending disappointment (when blindly looting) as opposed to Skeleloot who tends to simply loot everything in sight without a second thought.  


No comments:

Post a Comment